Fitness

So fitness has been my new thing. In the last 6 months I have gone from not exercising in over a year to working out 3 times a week and this past month it has been five times a week. I have to tell you that as great as it is to be in shape I don't know if I can keep up with the 5 day a week schedule.

I have been taking a boot camp at 5:30 in the morning Monday-Friday. The first week I could barely walk after class each day. But by the end of the third week I ran a 5K, very slowly, but I did run it. The 5K was to support breast cancer. They did have drawings for prises. Everyone who finished the 5k was entered to win and I did win a prize. it was all very exciting.

I hope to continue my pursuit of health but I may need to cut down my exersizing to 3 or 4 days a week as I am not sure I can keep up the 5 day a week thing.

No comments:

Mary Jane ready for fun

Mary Jane ready for fun

Turtle Farm

Turtle Farm
Fun holding the turtle

Blow holes

Blow holes
Are you ready to get wet