Paradise

Work is oftern crazy and Life a little hectic but the fact of the mater is I live in Paradise. How bad can life reallybe when a five minute walk from my house puts me on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. After almost 2 years on the island I have not gotten tired of the incredible sunsets. There is nothing better at the end of the day then getting a treat and watching the sunset set on the horizon.
Life on the island definately runs at slower pace. But there is something for living in a place where you know people will let out our into traffic, where a honking horn is most likely a greeting from someone you know then from someone upset at you.
Although I sometime miss a mall or even a wallmart I can say that I have had some of the best Itialian food I have ever eaten
So while I may not be as tan as the tourist who have the pleasure of doing nothing but lay on the beach for the week they are hear I get to wake up everyday in Paradise

No comments:

Mary Jane ready for fun

Mary Jane ready for fun

Turtle Farm

Turtle Farm
Fun holding the turtle

Blow holes

Blow holes
Are you ready to get wet